Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty! I'm free at last!


On February third, 2010, I was given a gift. I do not know if this was the result of a dream, because I did not recall any of my dreams from that night. In any case, when I awoke, I knew that I was free. Free in the sense that karma and destiny were no longer an issue for me. I was free from that moment to chose whatever course that my life would take, knowing that any and all courses chosen would always be for the highest good of myself and those around me.

I cannot describe the intense feeling of liberation and joy that arose from this realization! In fact, I basked in the glowing, joyful feeling of this realization all day, and probably for several more days too! I know that something about me changed from that point on because I caught , and continue to catch, people staring at me as if they are trying to figure out what is so different about me. It is too funny!

In a way, this freedom led the way to further enlightenment for myself. I have fallen in love with myself all over again, and fallen in love with my life in a way that I never thought possible. I now accept what I formerly saw as constraints and binding limitations as further aspects of myself, and my love for others. I am sooo blessed! Thank you universe and all of creation!!!

1 comment: