Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The 12-Color Meditation & What the Bleep Do We Know?



Last night the spiritual group that I am a member of had one of our periodic gatherings. It was a warm and nourishing exchange of perspectives, and totally enjoyable in every way. Many thanks to our wonderful hostess!

I was asked to present the 12-color meditation that I had learned from the book entitled "Supercharging Quantum Touch" by Alain Herriott. After the group meditation we all watched the movie entitled "What the Bleep Do We Know?".

For those of us that were present at the gathering, I will share some of my notes regarding this meditation. I will also share some of my own personal take-aways from the movie. I hope that you may find something useful amid this information, and that it may serve you in a way that furthers you on your own spiritual path.

This meditation is a way of showering every one of your 400 billion cells with loving energy morning and night. Some people are energized by it, while for some it makes them sleepy. The important thing is to stick with it, doing the meditation at 12 hour intervals. You will start to notice subtle changes in how you are in the world, and how people are around you. At least that is how it was for me. As always, please feel free to add your comments below.


The 12-Color Meditation: Step-by-Step


Remember to allow time for integration of mind, body, and spirit. We were all born with these twelve colors in pure primal resonance, but due to the toxic energies prevalent in our current society many of us have lost this vibrational color balance.

Practicing this meditation will restore your original harmonic resonance, thereby allowing for healing and renewal to occur. The more open and allowing you are, the faster these changes will occur.

The first time that you do this meditation, try repeating the same color four or five times before you move on to the next one. This will really immerse you in the color, giving your colors a noticable boost, making the meditation a much more pleasurable experience.

1 - Begin with an inhalation.

First say: "I call forth the [specific color] life-force energy.", then inhale fully.

2 - Allow yourself a slight exhalation.

Let out about 10% of the breath, pause, and allow the life-force color to fill your body. Be sure to breathe at a relaxed pace. There should be no tension.

3 - Exhale completely.

While exhaling, say: "I have received the [specific color] life-force energy."

4 - Repeat steps 1 through 3 for all 12 colors.


The Six Inner Layers: Governors of the function and maintenence of the body


These are the colors that we push outward from our inner core, pouring the color into every cell.

1 - WHITE: The Inner Center

This is the life-force energy. If there is no white, there is no life.

2 - VIOLET

Violet carries your spirit. This color is vibrationally tuned to help you recognize and develop intuition.

3 - INDIGO

This color facilitates communication between spirit and body via the senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell, and taste. Indigo teaches inner awareness of the physical body, as well as a deeper communication with your intuitive self.

4 - METALLIC COPPER

Copper governs your neurological and cardiovascular systems.

5 - METALLIC SILVER

Silver governs the bones, teeth, tendons, muscles, cartilage, and nails.

6 - METALLIC GOLD

Gold governs the functions of all organs, glands, soft tissues, skin, hair, and eyes.


The Six Outer Layers: Governors of personal empowerment


These are the colors that we draw inwards toward our core, like a sponge soaking up colorful paint.

7 - MUSTARD YELLOW

Yellow holds the vibration of internal alignment with that which brings you the deepest sense of well-being. This is the state in which your actions align with your highest ideals. Also known as spiritual integrity. Yellow helps maintain the desire to live.

8 - EMERALD GREEN

This color supports the emotional body in matters of self-love, self-worth, and self-esteem. It also helps to heal emotional wounds.

9 - BLUE-GREEN OR TURQUOISE

Turquoise helps you to speak your deepest truth. It aligns your thoughts with your heart or emotional self, and supports integrity.

10 - SAPPHIRE BLUE

This blue vibrates harmonically with creative thinking: your ideas, "aha-moments", and your spontaneity. It is the link between your brain and your mind.

11 - MAGENTA

This contains the vibration of universal love, and the wisdom and compassion that encompasses love.

12 - MOTHER-OF-PEARL

This is equivalent to the blanket that you would wrap a newborn child in. It is the protective field, and it is in direct communication with the white life-force energy at your core. When it resonates, it protects the body from harmful energies (cellphones, microwaves, high-tension electrical wires, etc.).


What the Bleep Do We Know?


Here are some fragments from the movie that have remained stuck in my brain. I hope that some of these will resonate with you too.

~~~~~~~~

Don't be in the know; be in the mystery.

Happiness leads to success, the opposite is not true.

What happens within us will create what happens outside of us.

The brain does not know the difference between what it sees and what it remembers. So then, what is reality?

The brain is bombarded with 400 billion bits of information per second, but we are only aware of 2 thousand of those bits. Our awareness is mainly about the environment, our body, and about time.

This implies that there is no "out there" independent of what is happening within us.

Since electrons on the surface of objects build up a charge as the objects approach, nothing ever really touches anything.

Quantum superposition: When you are not looking, it's like waves of possibility. When you are looking, it's like a particle of experience.

Reality is but a movement of possible consciousness.

Heisenberg said that "Atoms are not things, they are only tendencies".

Therefore, instead of thinking of things, think of possibilities of consciousness.

Quantum physics calculates only possibilities. So who chooses amongst the possibilities? Consciousness must be involved, so the importance of the observer cannot be ignored.

Emotions are designed to reinforce chemically something in our long-term memory.

Due to glitches in our past, most adults are emotionally detached from the present, operating as if the the present were yesterday.

If you can't control your emotional state, then you must be addicted to it.

We are our emotions, and our emotions are us.

Emotions aren't good or bad. They serve to colour the richness of our experience.

The universe is larger than we thought it was, and it's always larger than we think it is.

If I change my mind, will I change my choices? If I change my choices will I change my life? If I cannot change my choices, then what am I addicted to? What will I lose that I am chemically attached to?

Do what will evolve you, not what is considered good or bad.

Have you ever seen yourself through the eyes of someone else that you have become?

I am much more than I think I am. I can be much more even than that.

I can influence my environment and people. I can influence space itself. I can influence the future. I am responsible for all those things. I and my surroundings are not separate. They are all one. I am connected to it all. I am not alone.

We are here to be creators, and to infiltrate space with creations of thought.

Consciousness is the ground of all being.

Become the scientist to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment