Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mercury, Autism, and the Vaccine Agenda

When I was a child, the word "Theory" meant a scientific concept that has not been proven as fact yet.

Somehow, since then, the word "Theory" has come to be associated with the word "Conspiracy". It seems that no one can put forth any concept that goes counter to what the media says without having this label attached to them.

This seems to be especially true when health-related questions are raised.

With that in mind, I feel compelled to warn you about something that affects us all, and in doing so I accept the risk that you may label me a "Conspiracy Theorist".

This video is quite long, but includes important information throughout its length. I hope that it serves you well.


--

Joy and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment